Rev: A Buried Treasure premiered in Revelstoke last week. I have participated in many ski movie premieres in the past but this was the first one that I actually got to see myself on the big screen! It was pretty fun I must say. Outtabounds was packed with friends and supporters and we danced the night away. Props to Vance Shaw and Frank Desrosier for finishing this project. They put countless hours of hard work into it and the product is awesome… and big high fives to all the skiers who continue to shred their hearts out every day just for the heck of it.
Lusti, Gord, Jeff, Rubens, Chris Kelly, Joe, Andrew.. you rock.
If anyone else is interested in checking out the movie these are the tour dates:
* Whistler: Thursday, January 28 (9:30pm ) The GLC – Garibaldi Lift Company (All Ages)
* Kelowna: Friday, January 29 (7:30pm) Okanagan University College (All Ages)
* Silverstar: Saturday, January 30 (6:30pm) National Altitude Training Centre (All Ages)
* Calgary: Monday, February 1 (7:00pm ) The Plaza Theatre, Kensington
* Banff: Wednesday, February 3 (8:30pm) Wild Bill’s
* Lake Louise: Thursday, February 4 (11:00pm) Explorer’s Lounge
* Canmore: Friday, February 5 (9:00pm) The Wood (All Ages)